You have several options. The Wilton tree warden is responsible for all town-owned trees within the right-of-way of town roads. Call Paul Young, Wilton’s tree warden, at 203-748-3787/ If you think the branches are over the power lines, call the Connecticut Light & Power Co. toll-free emergency and customer service number, 800-286-2000. If the branches are hanging over the telephone lines, call the phone company’s repair and emergency number, 611. If you’re not sure which lines are in jeopardy, call both.